I recommend that you should start with the empty room noise rather than the participant noise.

Giorgos

On 10/25/2016 12:56 AM, mehdy dousty wrote:
Thanks for your answer. as it is resting state I can have 1 trial or keep the trial existed in the pre-processed signals,147trails, Based on the paper by Sylvain Baillet with title of "The brain resting-state activity is shaped by synchronized cross-frequency coupling of neural oscillations" the covariance matrix is empirically estimated by empty-room recording, therefore as the room noise and participant noise is provided by HCP I don't know which level of noise do I need to take, or I don't need to consider that and just simply did what you have proposed.
Thanks