From: Ferdaus Kawsar <ferdaus.kaw...@gmail.com<mailto:ferdaus.kaw...@gmail.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 25, 2016 at 10:17 AM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] (no subject)

Hi Matt,
           This is how I am removing noise from Volume file. Following is a
AFNI command.
3dTproject -input rfMRI_REST1_AP.nii.gz -prefix rfMRI_REST1_AP_cleaned.nii.gz
-ort  rfMRI_REST1_AP_WM_Timecourse.1D -ort rfMRI_REST1_AP_CSF_Timecourse.1D
-ort rfMRI_REST1_AP_GS_Timecourse.1D -polort 2 -passband 0.01 0.1

However, this only removes "noise" from the voxels in the volume file. How do I
clean the surface data in a similar process? I want to create a cifti file by
using -cifti-create-dense-timeseries
and use the cleaned volume data and cleaned surafce data for input of this
command.

Best regards
-Ferdaus

On Tue, Oct 25, 2016 at 4:01 AM, Glasser, Matthew