Hi Matt,

in the file you indicated, it corresponds to the following list of regions

CTX-LH-MEDIALORBITOFRONTAL
LEFT/RIGHT-PUTAMEN
LEFT/RIGHT-VESSEL
WM-LH-INSULA
CTX-LH-UNKNOWN

So to us, it appears that we cannot map this ROI to greyordinate space because this space it is not fully "dense" subcortically.

Looking forward to your feedback and thanks again.

Nicola