Hi Matt,

32 channel head coil.

I was able to run the diffusion sequence on a phantom when TR/TE was
7000/106 ms. Since the scan time with this tr is already 20 minutes, I was
thinking to acquire just b0 with PA phase encoding and the other 64
directions 2b data+b0  with AP. will that be okay? my concern is snr at te
will not be very good and data may not be too great and may be atleast 2
reps are desired?

Thanks

Regards

-VM