From:
<hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org>>
 on behalf of neuroimage analyst
<neuroimage.anal...@gmail.com<mailto:neuroimage.anal...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, December 9, 2016 at 2:49 PM
To: dgw <dgwake...@gmail.com<mailto:dgwake...@gmail.com>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] FW: Skyra - BOLD and diffusion MRI protocols

Hi, all.

I ran one subject with dMRI data and I have attached the protocol and the bvals
as obtained from dcm2nii. As can be seen in the attached protocol
"diff_sequence.pdf" I only specify 3 b-values 0, 1000 and 2500 but as can be
seen from the bvals file there are 9 bvalues (5, 995, 1000, 1005,
2490,2495,2500,2505,2510) I understand when I ask the scanner to play b0 it
doesnt really play b0 but close to 0 which is 5 in this case. Can i then assume
5 to be close to b0, 995,1000,1005 to be 1000 and 2490-2510 to be 2500 but when
I write this for reporting purposes or any other processing steps, I can say
only 3 b-values at 0,1000, and 2500?

I know I have done A>>P here but I will change it to P>>A following dgwakeman's
suggestion.

Thanks

Regards

--VM

On Thu, Dec 8, 2016 at 6:59 PM, neuroimage analyst