Hi,

I was just working with some of the HCP volume data and noticed that
subject 101107 had a chunk of ventral prefrontal cortex missing in the
rfMRI_REST1_LR.nii.gz volume (in MNINonLinear/Results/rfMRI_REST1_LR).

Interestingly, the brain mask for rfMRI_REST1_RL.nii.gz seems different
(more inclusive). I thought that the brain masking was based on the
anatomicals (T1w and T2w), and was therefore the same across functional
scans?

Either I misunderstood the brain masking procedure, or there is an issue in
the minimally preprocessed data for 101107. Screenshot of REST1_LR and
REST1_RL volumes, side by side, attached.

Thanks!
- Julien