From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Thomas Yeo
<ytho...@csail.mit.edu>
Date: Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 10:01 PM
To: "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] netmats prediction of fluid intelligence

Certainly one difference is that HCP (i.e., Steve) tends to take the more
conservative approach of regressing a *lot* of potential confounds, which tends
to result in a lower prediction values. You can see that without confound
regression, Steve's prediction is 0.21 versus 0.06.

Regards,
Thomas

On Fri, Oct 6, 2017 at 1:44 AM, Glasser, Matthew