Dear HCP,

I want to understand E-Prime logs. As I don't have prior experience in E-Prime,
it could have been very useful to put reference on each field of the table, and
I think it must be done in somewhere, but I just couldn't find it.

I am looking at the one of logs from EMOTION experiment from S1200 dataset, and
I want to find event onset time with respect to the first TR. My wild guess is
"ExperimenterWindow.OnsetTime" might be a time stamp in ms?

However, a serious problem is that E-Prime doesn't seem to log MR pulse time
(which is most important??). Because of that, I cannot translate
"ExperimenterWindow.OnsetTime" into TR-based time. Where can I find relevant
information from the log?

Best,
--
Seung-Goo ("SG") KIM, Ph.D.
Research associate

Department of Psychiatry, University of Cambridge.
Postal: Box 189, Level E4, Addenbrooke's Hospital, Cambridge CB2 0QQ, United
Kingdom.
Phone: +44 (0) 1223 761 360
https://sites.google.com/view/sgkim/ <https://sites.google.com/view/sgkim/>