From: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018 at 6:56 PM
To: "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "Shadi, Kamal" <kamal.shad...@gatech.edu<mailto:kamal.shad...@gatech.edu>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] wbsparse

Also beware, since one of the dimensions is white matter voxels, the dconn from
-convert-matrix4-to-matrix2 will be larger than a standard 91k dconn (78GB
based on the information you posted, versus ~30GB for a 91k dconn).

Surface-to-surface tractography would normally be done with a different output
format.  You may be able to approximate it with a hack by generating a volume
ROI just inside the white matter surface, but that will be somewhat
angle-dependent in its response, so I wouldn't trust it much.

Tim

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 5:04 PM, Glasser, Matthew