Dear HCP experts,

In the context of my PhD thesis (using HCP data), I had some questions about
MEG processing pipelines.
In my research, I somehow need the MEG data during motor task, in the source
space (i.e. after beamforming), for each trial and each individual separately.
It seems that the MEG pipelines average data over trials for each individual,
and that they reduce the temporal resolution of the data when going from
'tmegpreproc' files to 'srcavglcmv'.

So my two questions are:

- Is it possible, from the 'tmegpreproc' file for each individual, to perform
sources reconstruction with Linearly Constrained Minimum Variance beamformer
for each trial independently, and to keep the original temporal resolution
(about 500Hz)? What are the steps to follow? I tried to play with options like
ft_sourceanalysis of the hcp_srcavglcmv_contrasts.m file, but to be honest I am
not sure of what I am doing...

- After projection on the sources space, how can I parcellate the data, using
for example the Desikan-Killiany atlas?

I hope I am clear enough in my explanations. Thank you again for the amazing
work you're doing!

Regards,

Benjamin Chiêm