De : Georgios Michalareas <g...@ae.mpg.de>
Envoyé : lundi 26 mars 2018 19:20
À : Benjamin Chiêm <benjamin.ch...@uclouvain.be>; hcp-users@humanconnectome.org
Objet : Re: [HCP-Users] MEG processing pipelines

Hi Benjamin,

Sorry for late reply but I was out of office.

Regarding single trial source analysis I have put together some code that shows
you how to project all motor trials for LH into source space in a matrix with
dimensions:

Nsources * Ntimespoints * Ntrials

beware this matrix for the specific subject is 11GB.

Please find the code attached in file

testsourcepertrial1.m

I have put some comments i hope they help.

Regarding parcellating the data, you have to use the workbench command tool to
donwload all parcelations from thw 165 K representation to the 4K one used for
the MEG source level analysis.

I ll have a look and come back to you on this.

Till then I hope the code I am sending you helps

Best

Giorgos