Thanks Matt.

With the hcp_fix_multi_run script I notice that in the first few lines of
code there is a line with software requirements which include FIX >= 1.065
and FSL 6.0 melodic version. I have FIX version = 1.066 and I have FSL
5.0.9 and melodic version 3.14. Without the FSL 6.0 release handy to me I
am not sure what melodic version would be considered equivalent "FSL 6.0".
Could you shed some light on this for me?

-Tim

Timothy Hendrickson
Neuroimaging Analyst/Staff Scientist
University of Minnesota Informatics Institute
University of Minnesota
Bioinformatics M.S. Candidate
Office: 612-624-0783
Mobile: 507-259-3434 (texts okay)