Hi,

I am trying to do a simple higher level FEAT analysis on some task fMRI data.

I would like to correlate a variable to the motor responses.

From
https://wiki.humanconnectome.org/display/PublicData/Advice+for+FEAT+Analysis+of+HCP+task+fMRI+data

I tried the following
Higher-level Analysis
FEAT GUI, choose that "Inputs are lower-level FEAT directories". Under "Select
FEAT directories", for each participant in your group analysis, enter the paths
to the .feat directories for the specific lower-level cope of interest (e.g.,
/myDATA/100307/MNINonLinear/Results/tfMRI_MOTOR/tfMRI_MOTOR_hp200_s2_level2.feat/GrayordinatesStats/cope13.feat
FSL then tells me it can not find the design.fsl file in the directory
But if I chose the above directory as the input
(/myDATA/100307/MNINonLinear/Results/tfMRI_MOTOR/tfMRI_MOTOR_hp200_s2_level2.feat)
FSL tells me the directory contains no stats/cope image

Is there an example on how to do this?

Thanks
Clas

dispose of the e-mail.