Hello all,

I've been working with the resting state stats batch script, and it seems
to be running correctly on our data. I have it set to use the compiled
"MCR" version of the RestingStateStats matlab script.

However, I'd like to make a couple modifications to that script, most
notably to save out some data files that are not currently set to save to
file. When I modify the matlab version of the script and then set the shell
script to use normal matlab instead of MCR, I get errors that functions
normalise and rms are not defined.

I was wondering if anyone knows where these functions are defined (or what
library path I'd need to add in the matlab script). I'm hesitant to simply
write my own versions of those functions since I don't want to assume I
know exactly how they're normalizing/computing root mean square.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andrew Poppe, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher