here’s a screen shot of the draw borders output vs. a finished border (symbol
diameter set to 2mm).  I tried to change the ID sphere size property, and that
did not change.  On a machine with 1.23 still installed, the draw borders
output is the same size as the 2mm diameter finalized borders.  I am drawing
this on the tutorial surface

 gaurav patel
 gauravpa...@gmail.com
 pateldsclab.net