This is an interesting topic. Despite the 3% being a good idea the border
depends more on the structure being traced than on the brain itself (arguably
those two are also related). I haven’t managed to find border tracing on the
tutorial of annotations. Am I looking on the wrong place? Also are the
traceable borders closed curves or can be also simple curves? Ie lines instead
of borders?

Best and thanks for all this work

Demian

--