Dear Timothy,

Exactly, the goal was to have a structural connectome that has the same parcels
as a functional one and covers the whole brain.
The problem with the surface ROI is that I would be missing the subcortical
structures, which I would like to retain. Maybe there is a simpler way of doing
this that I am missing. I could compute a dense connectome and parcellate it in
a second step maybe? I thought that doing a ROI to ROI approach would be
simpler, but I might have been mistaken.
Looking at the tutorial document, it seems I can obtain a dense connectome with
the following call:
probtrackx2 --samples=../T1w/Diffusion.bedpostX/merged
--mask=../T1w/Diffusion.bedpostX/nodif_brain_mask --xfm=xfms/standard2acpc_dc
--invxfm=xfms/acpc_dc2standard --seedref=T1w_restore.2.nii.gz --loopcheck
--forcedir -c 0.2 --sampvox=2 --randfib=1 --stop=Connectome/stop
--wtstop=Connectome/wtstop –forcefirststep
--waypoints=ROIs/Whole_Brain_Trajectory_ROI_2 -x Connectomes/GrayOrdinates.txt
--omatrix1 --dir=Connectomes
I am just wondering, what are these inputs and how would I obtain them:
--stop=Connectome/stop, --wtstop=Connectome/wtstop,
waypoints=ROIs/Whole_Brain_Trajectory_ROI_2 and Connectomes/GrayOrdinates.txt ?

Thank you very much,

Leonardo Tozzi, MD, PhD
Williams PanLab | Postdoctoral Fellow
Stanford University | 401 Quarry Rd