and if I can be more specific on what we don't really understand regarding
the procedure-

the procedure when using FSL's FIX is as follows:
we run melodic -> then we hand-classify the components and create the label
files -> the we train the FIX algorithm -> the we use it to clean all of
our data.

but in the hcp_fix script, i saw it calls melodic by itself, so im a
bit confused about the parallel step-by-step procedure, that includes the
hcp_fix script and the PostFix script.

hope this clears things up.
thanks,
Shachar