Hi Tim,

Thank you very much for your kind suggestion. After the preprocessing of
FSFAST I got the left and right surface-based data in 'nii.gz' format.
Following the instructions I converted them to .gii format with
mris_convert first, then to func.gii with the command "wb_command
-metric-resample <metric-in> <current-sphere> <new-sphere> ADAP_BARY_AREA
<metric-out> -area-metrics <current-area> <new-area>". I am new to the HCP
pipeline, may I ask what I missed and how could I further convert the
"func.gii" to the "cifti format"? And how to check if this resample is
right? The cifti file should also include the subcortical regions, right?
Do I need to combine the left and right surface and subcortcial volume into
one cifti file? Sorry for the very basic questions. Thank you very much.

Best wishes,

Zhi Li