You would be running sICA+FIX after ciftify.  I believe this would work, though
if the data are high temporal and spatial resolution fMRI data, you could not
use the HCP’s training file and would have to investigate other training files.

Matt.

From: Zhi Li <lizhi.ps...@gmail.com<mailto:lizhi.ps...@gmail.com>>
Date: Wednesday, November 28, 2018 at 7:38 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: Timothy Coalson <tsc...@mst.edu<mailto:tsc...@mst.edu>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] HCP parcellation template

Thank you very much Matt. Actually I am exploring the relative optimal
preprocessing method for our task-based fMRI data which were collected with
traditional protocols (without T2w image and fieldmap). We want to get the time
series of task-based image from the HCP 360 rois (best based on the individual
parcellation). You mentioned in another reply that a legacy mode of the minimal
preprocessing pipelines is in work. May I know what is the difference between
the ongoing pipelines and the ciftify? Another question is could I use the
ciftify to do FIX ICA as the HCP pipelines?

Thanks and best wishes,

Zhi

On Wed, 28 Nov 2018 at 19:45, Glasser, Matthew