Open a new terminal or do "rehash" in the existing one, and see if that
works - shells have tricks to remember what executables are in what
directories, so they don't have to search the filesystem every time they
run something, and this cleverness can be tricked by changing things
without telling the shell about it (apparently the "autorehash" tcsh option
is supposed to prevent this problem, and bash avoids it by scanning the
filesystem whenever it doesn't find a match in the internal lookup).

If that didn't help, do "ls -l /Applications/workbench/bin_macosx64/".  You
should see something like this:

$ ls -l workbench/bin_macosx64/
total 40
-rwxr-xr-x 1 tim velab   312 Aug  5  2015 wb_command
-rwxr-xr-x 1 tim velab   310 Aug  5  2015 wb_import
-rwxr-xr-x 1 tim velab 27622 Aug 28  2018 wb_shortcuts
-rwxr-xr-x 1 tim velab   306 Aug  5  2015 wb_view

If the "x"s or "r"s on the left of my example are "-"s for you, then you
need to add read and execute permissions with "chmod a+rx
/Applications/workbench/bin_macosx64/*".  If the files are missing, then it
wasn't extracted correctly.

Tim