Likewise, +1 to merging all of those. HADOOP-7717 and HDFS-2430 are hard
requirements for the HA work, and the rest of those seem like strict
improvements to me. If they make the merge easier, then by all means do it.

I don't think you need to wait a day, either. I doubt anyone will object to
merging these to 0.23.

Thanks a lot, Suresh.

--
Aaron T. Myers