On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 5:04 PM, Suresh Srinivas <sur...@hortonworks.com>wrote:

> Colin,
>
> For the record, the last email in the previous thread in ended with the
> following comment from Nicholas:
> > It is great to hear that you agree to keep HDFS-2246.  Please as well
> address my comments posted on HDFS-347 and let me know once you have posted
> a new patch on HDFS-347.

Hi Nicholas,

Can you please open a JIRA listing what you think should be fixed or
changed, and why?

Also please specify whether it is important to fix this before the merge,
and if so, why.  If this is a minor style change, or renaming function X to
Y, then I think we can easily do it after the merge.

thanks,
Colin