The patch in HDFS-4661 has addressed the problem I raised.  Once the previous
VOTE has be concluded, I will remove my -1.  Thanks.

Tsz-Wo

________________________________
 From: Tsz Wo Sze <szets...@yahoo.com>
To: "hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org" <hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, April 5, 2013 12:11 PM
Subject: Re: VOTE: HDFS-347 merge

Colin,

We usually conclude the last VOTE before starting a new one.  Otherwise, people
may be confused between the VOTEs.  (In case you don't know our convention.
Please check with someone before starting a VOTE.  Thanks.)

-1
* The previous VOTE started by Colin has not been concluded.

* The branch is not ready.  The code misuses DataTransferProtocol.
Documentation of the new conf properties are missing.  Also, the code in the
branch needs to be polished.  See HDFS-347 and HDFS-4661 for more details.

Tsz-Wo