Hi Doug,

I recognize some of what we recently experienced on a HDFS matter in what
Milind wrote even if this was not the appropriate forum for it. Odd mention
of "conspiracy theories" aside, for people who may come to this thread
later, perhaps you can recommend an appropriate public Apache community
forum for discussing such concerns?

--
Best regards,

   - Andy