+1 (non-binding)

I downloaded the source tarball,
built it,
started pseudo distrubuted cluster,
run wordcount example job.

> The RC is available at: http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.3.0-rc0

Though the hadoop-2.3.0.tar.gz downloaded from above URL
contains site documentation in share/hadoop dir,
building from the source tar ball results in
no inclusion of site docs in binary tarball.

Regards,
Masatake Iwasaki

(2014/02/11 6:49), Arun C Murthy wrote:> Folks,

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/hadoop/common/tags/release-2.3.0-rc0