Andrew, I think you are reading hostility or lack of warmth where it wasn't
intended. I apologize if it came through in my responses to you. Please
consider that it could be due to the limitations of communicating over
email.

Your technical feedback is always welcome and I thank you for it again, as
I did on the Jira and in my vote email.

Regards,
Arpit

--