Hi,

Thanks for working on 2.7 release.

Currently the fallback from KerberosAuthenticator to
PseudoAuthenticator  is enabled by default in a hardcoded way. HAOOP-10895
changes the default and requires applications (such as oozie) to set a
config property or call an API to enable the fallback.

This jira has been reviewed, and "almost" ready to get in. However, there
is a concern that we have to change the relevant applications. Please see
my comment here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HADOOP-10895?focusedCommentId=14321823&page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#comment-14321823

Any of your comments will be highly appreciated. This jira was postponed
from 2.6. I think it should be no problem to skip 2.7. But your comments
would help us to decide what to do with this jira for future releases.

Thanks.

--Yongjun