Done. Thank you, Tsuyoshi.

On 4/15/15 14:55, Tsuyoshi Ozawa wrote:
Hey Akira, could you target the issues to 2.7.1?

Thanks,
- Tsuyoshi

On Wed, Apr 15, 2015 at 2:51 PM, Akira AJISAKA
<ajisa...@oss.nttdata.co.jp> wrote:
+0 (non-binding)

- Downloaded source
- Built from source
- Ran a pseudo-distributed cluster
- Read documents downloaded from binary tarball
- Looked Web UIs

I found several issues to be fixed.

- HDFS-8149: The footer of Web UI "Hadoop, 2014" is old

I'm thinking this is a regression from Hadoop 2.6.0.

- HADOOP-11835: "hadoop version" outputs "Subversion Unknown -r Unknown"
   (Also, there are some "Unknown" version in Web UI)
- HADOOP-11836: The content of index.html should be updated for 2.7.0.

I'm thinking this two issues are not blocker.

Regards,
Akira