From: Junping Du <j...@hortonworks.com>
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 6:21 PM
To: Allen Wittenauer
Cc: common-...@hadoop.apache.org; hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org;
yarn-...@hadoop.apache.org; mapreduce-...@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.8.0 (RC3)

Thanks Allen, I already add it back in JIRA's 2.8.0 release date.
However, I met another issue in uploading our 2.8.0 release bits to SVN:
hadoop-2.8.0.tar.gz get uploaded failed with following exception:
Adding  (bin)  hadoop-2.8.0/hadoop-2.8.0.tar.gz
Transmitting file data .svn: E175002: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: E175002: PUT request on
'/repos/dist/!svn/txr/18902-g1s/release/hadoop/common/hadoop-2.8.0/hadoop-2.8.0.tar.gz'
 failed

Other (smaller) files get uploaded successfully. Once I suspected it could due
to no space, so I removed some old release bits (like: 2.5.2) but still no
luck. So may be the size of hadoop-2.8.0.tar.gz become a problem here?
I already reported the issue in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13749, but will appreciate if
someone got idea on how to get through this.

Thanks,

Junping