Hi Inigo and team,

Great work guys. Good to know that you have this feature already running in
production at a massive scale.

1. A consolidated patch will be very useful for looking at the implementation
details of the feature end-to-end.
2. The design doc has good details on the feature. Do you have any other
docs/write-ups detailing pros/cons compared to the existing HDFS Federation
feature.
3. Any recommended/best-practices mount table configurations for the downstream
projects?

Thanks,
Manoj G