Hi Vinod/Allen

bq. We need to figure out if this V1 TimelineService should even be support
given ATSv2.
ATSv2 is in alpha phase. We should continue to support Timeline Service V1
till we have the detailed entity level ACLs in V2. And also there are
proposal to upgrade/migration paths from TSv1 to TSv2.

bq. If ATSv1 isn’t replaced by ATSv2, then why is it marked deprecated?
Ideally it should not be. Can you point out where it is marked as
deprecated? If it is in historyserver daemon start, that change made very
long back when timeline server added.

Thanks & Regards
Rohith Sharma K S