Thank you for the discussion.
I didn't know that assertj is already on the test classpath for some modules.

>  I think it'd be good to make the new tests Junit 5+ aspect, rather than
> mixed, as it'll confuse backporting a lot.
+1 for the idea.

Here is a summary:

- Let's upgrade the existing tests to JUnit 5.
- It's good to make the new tests using JUnit 5.
- We may use AssertJ and update the version.

Any thoughts?
If there are no objections, let's start with YARN-8943.

Thanks,
Akira