Hi Sunil

Thank you for your advice and attention.

The Hadoop submarine development team needs a separate repo for several reasons:
1. We have developed a separate submarine website to introduce the functions
and features of submarine. The common practice is to put it in the gh-pages
branch of the repo repository, automatically generate HTML code, and update the
website.

2. We also want to associate github's repo with apache jira. It can
automatically synchronize the status of the issue on github, and the comments
will be automatically synchronized to Apache's jira. There are some other open
source projects managed like this. Very good experience. Making these settings
requires some administrative privileges with repo.

3. We also need to create different branches for different versions for version
management.

So, we need a separate repo repository.

thank you for your support.  :-)

Best Regards