We should add a Pull Request Template that specifically calls out the
expectation that folks need to have a JIRA associated with their PR
for it to get reviewed. Expectations around time to response and how
to go about getting attention when things lag would also be good to
include. (e.g. are folks expected to ping on the jira? are folks
expected to email a relevant *-dev list?)

If anyone is interested in doing the work to make it so "test this" /
"retest this" / etc work, open a jira and I'll give you some pointers
of examples to go off of. We use a plugin to do this for yetus based
tests in some HBase repos.

--
busbey