+1 (binding)

* verified signature and checksum of the source tarball.
* built the source code on Rocky Linux 8 (x86_64) and OpenJDK 8
  by `mvn install -DskipTests -Pnative -Pdist`.
* launched pseudo distributed cluster with Kerberos security enabled and ran
sample MR jobs.
* launched HA enabled 3-nodes docker cluster and ran sample MR jobs.
* launched pseudo distributed cluster and `spark-shell --master yarn`
  with spark-3.2.1-bin-without-hadoop and ran some tutorial code.
* built site documentation by `mvn site site:stage -Preleasedocs` and skimmed
the contents.

Thanks,
Masatake Iwasaki