Agreed, that step #10 is out-dated and should be removed (I skipped
that when releasing Hadoop 3.3.2 but didn't update it, sorry).

> How about using
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehadoop-1348/

Akira, I tried this too but it didn't work. I think we'd need the
artifacts to be properly pushed to the staging repository.

> Could you please let me know how I can consume the Hadoop 3 jars in maven?

Gautham (if you are following this thread), you'll need to add the following:

    <repository>
       <id>staged</id>
       <name>staged-releases</name>
       <url>https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/staging/</url>
       <releases>
         <enabled>true</enabled>
       </releases>
       <snapshots>
         <enabled>true</enabled>
       </snapshots>
     </repository>

to the `<repositories>` section in your Maven pom.xml file.