Output of hadoop-vote.sh:

* Signature: ok
* Checksum : ok
* Rat check (1.8.0_341): ok
 - mvn clean apache-rat:check
* Built from source (1.8.0_341): ok
 - mvn clean install  -DskipTests
* Built tar from source (1.8.0_341): ok
 - mvn clean package  -Pdist -DskipTests -Dtar -Dmaven.javadoc.skip=true

Manual testing on local mini cluster:
* Basic CRUD tests on Hdfs looks good
* Sample MapReduce job looks good
* S3A tests look good with scale profile (ITestS3AContractUnbuffer is
flaky, but when run individually, it passes)

Full build with all modules UT results for branch-3.3.5 latest HEAD are
available on
https://ci-hadoop.apache.org/view/Hadoop/job/hadoop-qbt-3.3.5-java8-linux-x86_64/

>From the above build, there are some consistently failing tests, out of
which only TestDataNodeRollingUpgrade passed locally, whereas rest of the
tests are consistently failing locally as well, we might want to fix (or
ignore, if required) them:

org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.TestErasureCodingPolicyWithSnapshot#testSnapshotsOnErasureCodingDirAfterNNRestart
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.TestFileLengthOnClusterRestart#testFileLengthWithHSyncAndClusterRestartWithOutDNsRegister
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.TestLeaseRecovery2#testHardLeaseRecoveryAfterNameNodeRestart
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.TestLeaseRecovery2#testHardLeaseRecoveryAfterNameNodeRestart2
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.TestLeaseRecovery2#testHardLeaseRecoveryWithRenameAfterNameNodeRestart
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.TestDataNodeRollingUpgrade#testWithLayoutChangeAndFinalize
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.snapshot.TestSnapshot#testSnapshotOpsOnRootReservedPath
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.snapshot.TestSnapshotBlocksMap#testReadRenamedSnapshotFileWithCheckpoint
org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.namenode.snapshot.TestSnapshotDeletion#testApplyEditLogForDeletion