I'm now -1 as I found the wrong information on the top page (index.md).

> 1. HDFS-13522, HDFS-16767 & Related Jiras: Allow Observer Reads in HDFS
Router Based Federation.

The fix version of HDFS-13522 and HDFS-16767 also included 3.3.5 before,
though it is actually not in branch-3.3. I corrected the fix version and
created HDFS-16889 to backport them to branch-3.3 about a month ago.
Unfortunately, it won't be fixed soon. I should have let you know at that
time, sorry.  Supporting Observer NameNode in RBF is a prominent feature.
So I think we have to delete the description from the top page not to
confuse Hadoop users.

- Takanobu