Hello Everyone - I have decommissioned my NN so that only the
JobTracker, NameNode and SecondaryNameNodes are running on it now.
I would like to thank everyone who helped me to perform this task!

I have just one more issue: The data files created in the Master Node
seem to be still there. in /hdfs/data/current
Now that this server is not being used as a DataNode, can I safely
delete the files under this folder to clear up space?

Thanks & regards
Arko