Paul can speak for himself about this issue, but I'm pretty sure
*Hebraica Cataloging* will not be made machine-readable until it has
already undergone considerable updating.  Ways and means to achieve this
updating might not be easy to find.

Joan

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 4/29/2004 2:37:20 PM >>>

Will Maher's Hebraica Cataloging be available in the web version of
Cataloger's Desktop?  I didn't see it in the beta version.  If it is
available in the production version then maybe it could be updated on a

regular basis without too much fuss.  Or, even better, maybe it could
be
made freely available through the Hebraica Funnel website or the PCC
website?