-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Robert
Talbott
Sent: Thursday, September 16, 2004 6:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: romanization q

howdy folks

le-shanah .tovah

i'm establishing the author of sodah shel anabel, on idah
sha.har-kohen.  the back cover has thrown me a curve ball: right after her
name on p. [4] of the cover, the following is given in parentheses :
tsadi-resh-nun-yud-heh sofit).  i'm geussing that this is romanized
correctly as "tsoranyah," but it could just as easily be "tsarnyah" or
something else.  please help.