Our OPAC now has Hebrew display ability, and, for those with Hebrew font enabled computers, searching is also possible. I'm working on having all the patron access computers loaded with Hebrew type.

Thanks, Jasmin

Caroline R. Miller wrote:

Jasmin and Heb-NACOers,

We at UCLA have not yet migrated to Connexion 1.4 but will soon. You need to determine how/whether Hebrew (Greek and Cyrillic too for that matter) will display in your local ILS. Is University of Maryland part of a consortium that has its own system? If so, you need to determine whether Hebrew will display there as well.

If local systems or a consortium are not part of the equation and you just would like to add Hebrew scripts to OCLC, you'll need to check with your policy makers at University of Maryland. They may not want you to be devoting the extra time it would take to do this.

Caroline