Isn't this a question for your library management?  They should decide how much
time they want you to spend enhancing records already in your catalog, in my
opinion.  --Joan

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/28/05 1:18 PM >>>
I'm afraid I wasn't clear enough.  What I mean to ask is, do I add
Hebrew to records that I edit/upgrade/enhance, or only to original
records I submit?

Thanks, Jasmin