How would you Romanise ייי used for the divine name? Records in OCLC for the
Hebrew and Latin Bible of 1534 with Sebastian Münster’s translation, which has
the Hebrew title מקדש ייי, Romanise it as yeyai, Yeyā and Y''Y. Following HCM
I would have thought it should be Y.Y.Y. or possibly YYY.

Thanks

Vanessa

Vanessa Freedman