Sorry, I could have said more clearly that I do not have time to support
EmacsW32 any more.

I am still using my own, patched version of Emacs since I need the patches
for my own work. But if I distribute it then the burden of support will
fall on other persons. Both because of this and that there are many new
features in Emacs (that I do not use) I have decided to not offer the
download any more.

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 10:14 AM, Rainer Stengele <rainer.steng...@online.de