It might not be necessary; I think this will depend on whether others
on the list say "I didn't know about it, and I'm glad I do now".
I've met Windows users who didn't even know about the emacs client,
much less these other kinds of fine tuning. It just might make for a
better experience.

Thanks and regards,

- Joel