Heinrich,

I am using the glp_graph routines in Java and I just updated GLPK. I was
calling routines such as _glp_arc.getHead().getI() and I'd like to know if
there is some way to use the same kind of routines with the updated
version. I remember that you had provided a new release for this feature in
version 4.47.
I look forward to testing the new minimum cost flow algorithm!
Cheers,

--
*Sylvain Fournier*
Analista de Pesquisa Operacional