Ok, but then how do I get a glp_arc from a SWIGTYPE_p_glp_arc and
vice-versa? (same question for glp_graph) Is there some routine like
doubleArray_getitem() or intArray_getitem()? In the MinimumCostFlow.java
example, there is no glp_graph or glp_arc object.
Thanks,

--
*Sylvain Fournier*
Analista de Pesquisa Operacional