Thanks,

This is conceptial level formula.

I need a mathematical formula for "bestfound", "bestpossible" and "epsilon".

For example, in GLPK, primal-dual simplex algorithm and branch-bound
algorithm, whare are the gap formulas ?

How to estimate the "bestpossible" and "epsilon" without solving an integer
programming model ?

How to estimate the "bestpossible" and "epsilon" without solving an linear
programming model ?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks !

David